A GREAT VENUE...
The Museum has several areas suitable for a range of various small functions, meetings or events.
The Museum interior itself has enough space for up to 40 people (seated with tables) which is ideal for morning teas, light lunches, book launches, speeches, small wedding receptions, dedications, funeral receptions, meetings and more. There is a great nautical atmosphere within the museum as you sit surrounded by historical artefacts and displays.
The Boat Building Shed is an exterior larger space with an entirely different atmosphere and is suitable for larger groups, being able to seat up to 150 people (seats only). This space has been used for Jazz performances, speeches, weddings, funerals, small conventions, meetings, barbeques, and presentation nights.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU...
- Choice of inside or exterior spaces (museum interior, exterior grounds, & the Boat Building Shed)
- Catering for small groups, clubs, and other organisations
- We can supply trestle tables, several round tables, chairs and an assortment of chairs
- Zip boil, cups, glasses, water, coffee, tea, cutlery
- Smaller groups can be supplied with basic food catering such as biscuits, scones (with jam & cream!), cakes, sandwiches etc.
- Several barbeques available for Boat Shed & outdoor area
- Raised stage area in the Boat Shed for bands, musical performances, speeches and presentations